B2B Meetings - How does it work?
A virtual B2B meeting or matchmaking session is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes are usually enough to build connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts according to your schedule.
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- Registration is open until: June 14, 2021
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees in the "Marketplace" tab
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
5) Matchmaking Event
- Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.
- Staff of Enterprise Europe Network will offer online support throughout the virtual event.
- TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
- * get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
- * be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
- * manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
VIRTUAL MEETINGS - TECHNICAL PREPARATIONS
Please find below the procedure to follow to participate in virtual meetings: